Clara Martin Center is a community based non-profit organization that provide acute and long-term behavioral health care services. We strive to be consumer-sensitive, cost effective, and outcome based. The mission of the Alcohol and Other Drug Program is to promote healthy lifestyles by reducing the harmful effects of alcohol and other drugs on the client, family and community.
The goal of the Substance Abuse and Outpatient Program is to deliver high quality services to adolescent and adults whom are in need of substance abuse services.
- Assessment and Referral to appropriate level of care
- Individual, Group and Family Therapy
- Transitional Age Youth Services
- Medication Assisted Therapy
- Aftercare recovery services
- Psychiatric Evaluation, Medication Review and Monitoring
- Psycho-educational Groups
- Weekend DWI Program/CRASH
- Emergency Services
- Case Management